lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing
Hunting and Fishing Post all your hunting and fishing experiences here.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Default Pic I just found

Just found this picture. I used to shoot trap competively. Haven't done so in years, but I picked up a shotgun on this day and I hit darn near every one. Guess it's like riding a bicycle. Hope you huntin' guys don't mind me sharing.
I'm the one in the red sweater. That other poor girl couldn't use her arm for a week..

Boo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shooting.jpg (62.3 KB, 62 views)
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
Riorat
supervision required

Club Car

Default Re: Pic I just found

Most of the women I have known that enjoyed shooting, were excellent shots
Riorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
onemorebeer
Gone Wild

picked up a new Bernelli Nova this week from Gander Mountain this week for $250 bucks! sweet gun, at a even greater price. Don't know if the other half wants to try before the mercury shock is put in. She might try it on me if she saw what I have put into the cart the last two months.... better look for that trigger lock!
onemorebeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Looks like you know how to handle that pump gun. Just bought my wife a scatter gun for Turkey hunting.I thought she would want a semi, but after she tried them out she settled for a pump.
Years ago at a hunt club I belonged to a member's father was a FBI agent and somehow he was able to get cases and cases of clay pigeons for us(free). We would wear our shoulders out.
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

I've always like the pump better. Something I like about the sliding action and the mechanics of it. We went through a couple of boxes of birds that day. I know I went through 100 shells. It was a fun day. Had the quads there too and did some riding.

Boo
Old 03-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
BCW
Gone Wild

Thumbs up Re: Pic I just found

Thats purty good shootin
Those little clay targets arnt that easy to hit at times
but they are fun
Glad you like to shoot

BCW
BCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

I've shot up 5 boxes dove shooting in a day and only come home with 7-8 dove. They were flying high and fast. I have also shot 2 boxes and come home with 18-20 dove. Dove is fun and fast when they are there in large numbers.
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:17 AM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmanmike View Post
I've shot up 5 boxes dove shooting in a day and only come home with 7-8 dove. They were flying high and fast. I have also shot 2 boxes and come home with 18-20 dove. Dove is fun and fast when they are there in large numbers.
We used to set in the sand dunes above the golf course and wait for sunset to shoot doves. They were coming off the water on course to the mesquite thickets for night cover and we were in line inbetween. That was the best darn dove shoot I ever.......
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

My favorite gun I own is a Remington 870: 12 guage pump. I also like the pump shotguns best. I haven't been dove hunting in years. My dad is a die hard duck and dove hunter. He lives it year round and hunting season is open, you don't see or hear from him until it's over.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:25 AM   #10
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

I've never shot anything that wasn't made of clay. I'm just not a hunter. I went out dove hunting with some friends one time and it made me really uncomfortable. A bunch of guys with loaded guns and a really crazed look in their eyes shooting an everything that moved. Wow....

My shotgun was also an 12 ga. 870 Remington. 30 in. barrel with ventilated rib and chambered for magnums. Also an adjustable shoulder pad. Wish I hadn't sold it but after laying in the case for years it made no sense to keep it any longer.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing