lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
sutclifc
Not Yet Wild

Question Cart sounds like loose golf balls in rear

In December 2012, I bought a used 2008 Yamaha Electric cart. Never owned (or drove) a golf cart before, so really didn't know what I was getting. I noticed when I let off the accelerator that it sounded like a couple of golf balls were bouncing around somewhere behind me. Since December, the noise has increased and I must now have at least a dozen golf balls. I put the cart in for repair -- and the shop tried for 3 weeks to figure it out. They replaced the hubs and sent the cart back today. It makes as much noise now as it did when I gave it to them. Does anybody have any ideas to held this newbie cart owner out?
sutclifc is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha