lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #21
ibdavy
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Speeding up your Club Car

Hi everybody... I inherited a 93 gas club car when I bought a place down at the river in Maryland. I know nothing about golf carts, but I do know that I'll have a bunch of questions on how to beef up the cart to be able to launch/load our jet ski at the ramp. Also came with the trailer was an old electric club car.... batteries are shot, is it worth keeping and getting new batteries, if so, how much do they cost ?

Thanks a lot..

D
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #22
arjoonkumar
Not Yet Wild

I loosened the nut on the governor arm, but now my engine overheats and keeps cutting out. When i tightened the nut back, the engine still kept cuttin out. How do I fix this problem?
Old 05-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #23
kennethmeals
Not Yet Wild

Sounds like the rev limiters kicking out. especially if it back fire once it kicks back on. Disconnect the wire that's in front of the motor just straight down from the valve cover and above the plate. Disconnect the grounding wire, just for test purpose. The arm requires a very sensitive adjustment.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #24
fast-ice
Not Yet Wild

all right guys I'm all new to this golf carting I just bought today a 2001 Club Car with the kaw motor It has a lift kit and bigger tires.I just took It for a Ride I would like a little more zip!!Any Ideas That would Help It out?I don't want it a racer just a little faster on top end.
Thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 05:37 AM   #25
kennethmeals
Not Yet Wild

Maximum recomended rpm's is 2700 rpm's +/- 30 rpm's that's the factory settings.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #26
clubbug
Not Yet Wild

So I disconnected the groung strap, but I was wondering if I could put a switch on it to have control over it? Also how benificial is the performance exhaust from cartparts? Thanks,Dan
Old 08-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #27
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

OKAY, STOP!
This is a 'Stickie' !!!
Open a thread for discussion. Look everyone responding here is new.
I post. 2 post? Someone (Uh hm) is gonna have to clean this up and lock it.
One of you new guys Start a thread call it Speed Mods or such, okay?
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car