lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2022, 06:11 PM   #1
BCBAMBY
Not Yet Wild

Default What model is my 2000 EZGO cart - reattaching pulled off key switch wires

Hello, young lady here new to all things golf cart.

I've been trying to figure this out online as I need to locate the wiring harness to try to reattach wires to the key switch which were pulled out by the dog chasing a rat.

In one place it says EZGO 27647-G01. In the passenger cubby It says L400, 1332005. I have figured out that this means it is a 2000 model but I'm trying to confirm if it's a TXT PDS or something else. It has a 3 position key switch. Also trying to figure out which years share the same key switch wiring schematic.

Thank you for your help! This is my grandfather's golf cart and I'm trying to get it running for him again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220803_194911.jpg (213.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220803_194906.jpg (199.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220803_192931.jpg (203.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220803_194848.jpg (213.6 KB, 0 views)
BCBAMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2022, 06:57 AM   #2
mrmotoguzzi00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: What model is my 2000 EZGO cart - reattaching pulled off key switch wires

https://www.cartsunlimited.net/id-your-cart.html

According to this it's a txt...

I found many schematics in the ezgo sticky section but the 4 wires is confusing me, hopefully a more knowledgeable person will take this on :)
mrmotoguzzi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:12 PM   #3
DanGoneWild
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What model is my 2000 EZGO cart - reattaching pulled off key switch wires

First, I'm no expert at carts. I'll just throw this out there. Was there a light bar on the front of the cart attached to the key switch? That's typically part of the freedom package available on the 2000 txt but not always added. Since it doesnt say 'lights' on the third position of the key switch, I'm guessing this cart came without it. Perhaps half of those wires dont go anywhere without the freedom package... or you could hook them up to replace the light switch below it.
DanGoneWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO