lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2022, 10:27 PM   #1
blueheronboys
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax dcx500 with yamaha ydre

Hey guys long time reader first time poster. i have worked as a golf cart mechanic/now repair business owner for almost 10 years. Suffice to say I am by no means a newbie to the scene. I just have not attempted to cross this particular bridge before and decided for once to reach out all you other cart wizards for some help. I have a 2011 YDREX with a bad controller. I have an old DCX500 i would like to replace the bad controller with if possible. As far as i can tell this should be possible since the controller can be programmed to Yamaha throttle input and the cart uses a shunt wound motor. My issue is the wiring harness connection. I can find adapters for the g19-22 but not for the YDRE. My questions are as follows...

- Is there an adapter that will merry up the MORIC plug to the DCX?
- Is there a pigtail adapter that plugs to the DCX with just wire leads coming off that I can splice to the harness myself?
- Where can I find single pin connectors that will plug into each pin with a wire coming off for splicing?
- Is there any reason that this should not be possible? (aka an effort in futility)

I have already attempted to find these parts myself with no luck. Any input would be much appreciated!
blueheronboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
adapter, dcx, yamaha, ydre
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha