lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2022, 06:40 PM   #1
tlfreek
Not Yet Wild

Default Icon I40L vs ?

So I made a quick intro of myself earlier as I start down the journey to buy my first golf cart. The cart is really only going to be for road use in and out of the community we just became a member of. Anyway....what i am finding is that buying a golf cart seems to be far more difficult than buying a car a motorcycle a truck etc.

I have looked at craigslist and responded to numerous adds 2 responded and those two the carts were sold. I have looked at the internal website in the community where I live...same deal the ones that respond back are for those carts that are sold. I have seen scam sites that display a 15K golf cart for 2K - this is 5 ish months in the process

I know (I think) i want he icon i40L, but he prices as of July 1st went up by 15% for a new unit. so I am exploring other options now - curious if you guys went through the same/similar situation and if you did where did you land? I am lightly considering a gas cart now. thanks.
tlfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2022, 09:04 AM   #2
The Spoon
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Icon I40L vs ?

As inflation grows, buyer base shrinks.

As buyer base shrinks, inventory grows.

As inventory grows, price shrinks.

If you have time, I think (hope!) in the next 90-120 days or so dealers will become more agreeable to price negotiation. My opinion only, YMMV.
The Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon