lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2022, 04:09 PM   #1
xojgiiox
Not Yet Wild

Default 2022 Bintelli Beyond Programing Curtis 1232SER-5422 controller

I have the software needed and the cables/adapters, but I still can't get my computer to read from the vehicle.
2022 Bintelli Beyond

I am using the Curtis 1314 Programming kit, with adapter and rj11 to 4pin molex to connect to the proper port.
The adapter that comes with this kit is labeled 1309, but from what I have researched, that is normal.

I also have a Curtis A/C Controller 400a, model number: 1232ser-5422.
From what I have read, this controller seems to have been altered to have a bit different VCL code, maybe???

Either way, I cannot get a connection between the computer and vehicle using the 1314 Programming kit. The 1309 adapter has three lights. Rx Pwr and TX. Rx and Pwr stay lit when the vehicle is turned on.

I have also tried the 1313 Programmer with no luck connecting as well.
xojgiiox is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2022, 08:28 PM   #2
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2022 Bintelli Beyond Programing Curtis 1232SER-5422 controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by xojgiiox View Post
I have the software needed and the cables/adapters, but I still can't get my computer to read from the vehicle.
2022 Bintelli Beyond

I am using the Curtis 1314 Programming kit, with adapter and rj11 to 4pin molex to connect to the proper port.
The adapter that comes with this kit is labeled 1309, but from what I have researched, that is normal.

I also have a Curtis A/C Controller 400a, model number: 1232ser-5422.
From what I have read, this controller seems to have been altered to have a bit different VCL code, maybe???

Either way, I cannot get a connection between the computer and vehicle using the 1314 Programming kit. The 1309 adapter has three lights. Rx Pwr and TX. Rx and Pwr stay lit when the vehicle is turned on.

I have also tried the 1313 Programmer with no luck connecting as well.
Have you made 100% sure that it is the curtis controller? The 2022 models should have their own controller made by Excar. See http://bintelli.cartcables.com for controller ID guide for your vehicle. They use 3 different controller types. The curtis equipment will only work if it has the curtis controller…

If it is a curtis, then it does sound like you have the proper equipment. The key needs to be in the “On” position and tow run toggle switch needs to be in the “on/run” position.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 01:55 PM   #3
xojgiiox
Not Yet Wild

It is not the Curtis. You are correct.
Now I just need the software for the ExCar
xojgiiox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 09:10 AM   #4
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Here’s a good video on the procedure: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/7hvx...1rynQdHKXW-UU0

To find the Facebook group he is referencing just search for “ExCar Vehicles (Revo & Bintelli Golf Carts) - Support & Customization”

Link to group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/7434...657/?ref=share

Last edited by KRAZYMATT; 10-11-2022 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: Spelling errors
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1232, 1232ser-5422, bintelli beyond, curtis, programmer
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts