lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2022, 10:21 AM   #11
iakona
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car Caroche Stuff

wheel cylinders are 100% replacement perfect.

time to bleed, then reassemble the dash and get this seat mounted.

is there any use for these old single bucket seats? i haven't seen any for sale or anyone even interested in them.
iakona is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2022, 11:35 AM   #12
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

iakona,
Great thread, and good luck with your project. Have you figured out the horn wiring thing?
I have almost completed a Caroche/Vanguard Sport Coupe project, check out my thread here: https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...ighlight=flyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 06:28 AM   #13
Timscarts
Getting Wild

Club Car

I used a master cylinder FPE-forklift master cylinder Clark 851820, $30.56 on Amazon and is an exact replacement of original, just swapped the banjo fitting from the old to the new, couldn't be any easier, brakes work great!!! Thanks for the info on all the other stuff.
Timscarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #14
iakona
Not Yet Wild

thanks guys!!

so, one correction on the front hubs. they are a direct fit, however, the studs are different. caroches have 7/16-20 wheel studs, while the newer ones have 1/2-20 wheel studs. that part sucks. luckily i was able to salvage mine, but just FYI. they still fit 100%, but beware the lug nuts.

i also found out front tracks are different. about an inch narrower per side up front. i was able to order some custom wheel spacers for only about $100. again, if you're doing the newer hubs, that would be an opportunity to go back to the 7/16" studs as they offered custom adapters made to order. i even gave them the hub bore and such so they are as close to tight as possible.

doing rear leafs next... not on purpose. found out one of the previous owners did a swap at one point and put a longer one in on the driver's side. i was all ready for my Danger Ride this afternoon, and found that gem. will report back with findings soon.
iakona is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car