lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2022, 01:10 PM   #111
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Homeless

So glad to hear! We all must enjoy everyday that the good Lord gives us, although, dying ain't that bad. Someone said "Why do you think when we are born, we are crying and everyone else is rejoicing and when we die everyone is crying and we are rejoicing?" God Bless!
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-11-2022, 01:23 PM   #112
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

“Today I adopted a human. It broke my heart to see him so lonely and confused. And suddenly I got his teary eyes to meet mine. I don't like the smell of sad. I wanted to jump on him so bad. He spoke to me with cuteness and I knew it, I had to rescue him!, that human needed me. So I bark with all my strength, I followed him blocks and blocks.

I got close, I could smell his hands. The human smiled for an instant and when he took me in his arms, I started to feel his ice cream heart warmed. I approached his cheeks and felt a tear roll on them. I looked at him deeply and his response was a brilliant smile. I jumped excited into his arms, I promised to behave, love him forever and never part with his side.

How lucky he was to go through that block, down that street and I feel lucky too.
There were so many people walking around and no one was looking at me. All worried, all in their troubles. Glad no one else chose me Today I saved a life. Today I adopted a human” 🐾 🐕
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 10:01 AM   #113
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
“Today I adopted a human. It broke my heart to see him so lonely and confused. And suddenly I got his teary eyes to meet mine. I don't like the smell of sad. I wanted to jump on him so bad. He spoke to me with cuteness and I knew it, I had to rescue him!, that human needed me. So I bark with all my strength, I followed him blocks and blocks.

I got close, I could smell his hands. The human smiled for an instant and when he took me in his arms, I started to feel his ice cream heart warmed. I approached his cheeks and felt a tear roll on them. I looked at him deeply and his response was a brilliant smile. I jumped excited into his arms, I promised to behave, love him forever and never part with his side.

How lucky he was to go through that block, down that street and I feel lucky too.
There were so many people walking around and no one was looking at me. All worried, all in their troubles. Glad no one else chose me Today I saved a life. Today I adopted a human” 🐾 🐕
Love it !!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:53 AM   #114
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

When I tead thi, I had to have it and share it with my friends hete. I had just lost my fue buddy of 15 years to a cancer. He went ti sleep and passed peacefullt in his favorate place in this world. Cuddled in my arms. It was, and still is, hard but I wanted his last thoughts to be peaceful ans simething he liked. He is now running and playing to his hearts content, and not hurting. I miss him but he is at the rainbow bridge waiting for the rest of us.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:15 AM   #115
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

So sorry, Rodger.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements