lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2023, 03:45 PM   #1
Shooting Jack
Not Yet Wild

Default 1987 club car DS barely moves or is wide open

Bought this cart recently and replaced the batteries. It will either just barely move or spin the tires wide open taking off. I'm not familiar with the wiring on this thing but familiar with the principle. It's easy to see the five solenoids and coils but I don't find the speed/limit switches. There is a little cover about three inches wide and four inches long with a bolt going throught it from side to side which I haven't messed with. Is that where the speed switches are located. Do they require any maintenance? How big are the switches? I see 4 or 6 micro switches for club cars on ebay for like $10.00 but no idea if that's what they take. I haven't found a manual that lists a part number for the speed switches, of course I don't know it that is my problem but it seems so. Thanks for any help.
Shooting Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car