lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2023, 11:08 AM   #1
Grabebr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default removing front motor cover

I have an older EZGo 3 wheel cart. Picked it up last fall and it runs, I just wanted to clean up the old worn and breaking cables. In doing so I noticed a lug on the motor that is loose. I was told by someone several month back to pull motor, open the cover and I can tighten the lug on the inside. That's proven to be a PIA, but I finally got the brake drum and mount removed as well as the two long screws going into the motor from the front cover, but the cover isn't easily budging. I'll get some pics uploaded, but curious what I need to do to proceed.

The lug WITHOUT the cable is loose.

The tag on the cart is:
Model: X440-3GE
Serial: 534X2074
***G No: 163-1183E

On the motor is:
DC series mo***
Type WGB.31.00.00 No Dh 46 844
36v and a few other things I'm trying to make out.

Thanks!

Oh, and glad to be here finally!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230607_103949.jpg (210.7 KB, 0 views)
Grabebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO