lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2023, 08:15 AM   #11
staffcurtis
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Upgrading to Navitas and 72v for speed. Which lithium route should I go?

Listen to the first statements in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCZN5BmFAZU

“USED”. Not B grade.
staffcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2023, 09:00 AM   #12
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Upgrading to Navitas and 72v for speed. Which lithium route should I go?

This video is over 2 years old. Also he claims as alot of his viewers know they do this? Is this based off his findings? His viewers findings? Not much credible evidence here based off a single statement.
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:02 PM   #13
staffcurtis
Not Yet Wild

This guy is very credible in regards to lithium battery reviews. Probably #1. I'll try to find another source stating which type of cells Big Battery uses.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:08 PM   #14
staffcurtis
Not Yet Wild

I just confirmed on their website that they stopped selling used batteries. All of their batteries are new starting in 2020.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:18 PM   #15
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by staffcurtis View Post
I just confirmed on their website that they stopped selling used batteries. All of their batteries are new starting in 2020.
Was not saying the guy was not credible at all. Was just saying you had your argument based off a single off the cuff comment at the intro to a 2 year old video. Good to know information none the less.
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:24 PM   #16
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

I have seen many of wills videos. He is typically a pretty stand up and credible guy. He even runs to do it yourself solar forum
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:27 PM   #17
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

I have seen many of wills videos. He is typically a pretty stand up and credible guy. He even runs to do it yourself solar forum Honestly now more than ever. It's really hard to know what you're buying. It's very easy to start a website and branding company and sell a product and give the impression that you're a much bigger operation than you really are. A lot of places will start up by buying a Chinese product online and re branding it and I know there are a lot of battery companies doing this. I don't know if big battery is 1of them And even if they are it doesn't mean they will do a bad job of supporting a product made in china
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:55 PM   #18
Pat911
Gone Wild
Club Car

I’ve been watching Will for years as well. That first line in Will’s video implies that they weren’t hiding the fact that they were using repurposed cells. Nothing wrong with that as they made customers aware and presumably the price reflected the case.

Anyhow, the point is moot now as they no longer use second hand cells.
Pat911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium