lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2022, 08:29 PM   #1
TheQMiami
Not Yet Wild

Default Need replacement charger for Allied Lithium Battery 48V 80ah setup

Greetings all,

So I have an older Allied Lithium 48V 80ah series setup (48.8V ea). For some odd reason I went to connect the battery to an outlet running double 20a and it blew. The outlet runs everything from a simple lamp to my pressure washer, but not sure what happened to my charger as it gave a boom-like sound, spewed some smoke and that's all she wrote. Fuse seems fine so looks like something serious, and I gather I now need a new charger as this one no longer turns on.

That said, it has the snap plug and the newer version seems to be the one found here) looks completely different but I gather these are the newer versions) :

https://alliedlithium.com/collection...rger-48v-15amp

However, It's difficult to find a universal charger that has a snap plug like this. Would changing the adapter to the batteries with a more popular plug work?? Or perhaps someone can point me in the right direction for a charger that will fit my setup as I definitely don't want to pay $375, or can't at this time.

I've attached pix of my current Charger plug and the specs on the sticker. I'm a novice at this so first any info to explain what I have and then, what I need, is greatly appreciated so I can understand better. Then next would be if you can point me in the right direction to a more affordable charger.

BTW, I do plan to install it in the cart.

Thanks in advance!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20221217_130714.jpg (158.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221217_173000.jpg (72.2 KB, 0 views)
TheQMiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
batteries, battery, charger, lithium
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Other Lithium