lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-13-2022, 02:19 PM   #1
madmortar
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car 9pin vs 6pin Headlight Harness

Recently purchased below link for Madjax Automotive Style headlight for my 2009 Club Car Precedent. My Club Car already had tail and head lights but the headlight failed. Therefore my club car has a factory harness that has a 12pin connector which attaches to a separate headlight harness. The headlight harness has a 9pin (which i think would go to turn signals?) and a longer extension that is 6pin for the headlight.

Issue is this, the Madjax headlight I purchases has a 9pin connector, so when I try and attach to 6pin, it doesnt match up.

Any advice? Reason some headlights are 6pin and this is 9 pin? Is there a headlight harness I can buy that has a 9pin longer extension to match up with this headlight?

Finally, I purchased the entire kit that comes with the bucket harness too, which would work but my club car already has a bucket harness and tail lights etc etc, so not looking to have multiple harness's running on my cart.

Have also tried to document the issue I face on my below YouTube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRdPuyMZtI

https://www.amazon.com/Madjax-Replac...s%2C104&sr=8-4
madmortar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2022, 03:49 PM   #2
madmortar
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car 9pin vs 6pin Headlight Harness

No one have this headlight...? Any ideas how I can source a headlight harness that has a 9pin to mate with this headlight..?
madmortar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:24 AM   #3
Coronadave
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Club Car 9pin vs 6pin Headlight Harness

I put the same kit on mine . But I didn’t go With that headlight I used the l.e.d one provided in the kit. My precedent had A front halogen and rear LEDs harness that I removed the old light kit wiring and then used the madjax harness. I would separate the cart harness from the light kit wires by removing the electrical tape on the video and use the madjax wiring harness.
Coronadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car