lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2023, 04:26 PM   #1
LT4Ryan
Getting Wild

Default weighing options

howdy - bought a fleet tempo back in '19, dealer was clear up front that the batteries would give another 2-2.5 years if cared for. Welp, it's that time, they are dying slowly, so now I am in the market. On my old Precedent, I really like Trojans, but am now leaning really hard towards Eco Battery, as there are plenty of dealers here in San Antonio. I have a couple of usage questions about the Eco Battery setup, so anyone with experience I'd appreciate your input:

- I have read that you shouldn't leave the eco battery plugged in for longer than 10 straight days. I do go through periods where we don't use the cart for 2-3 weeks at a time. Is this a major concern?

- Ultimately, I'd like to do a mild performance boost with an Alltrax 300 and possibly a solenoid upgrade. Will that work with the lithium?

Thanks!
LT4Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car