lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
Conradconrad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Super duty solenoid and XCT 500 wiring

Putting back together my XCT 500 and super duty solenoid and noticed on the wiring diagram from Alltrax and have a question-

On the diagram for PDS- one wire from battery pack to a solenoid stud, the other solenoid stud has one wire going to B+ and then a third wire from B+ to the A2 of the motor. Therefore two wires are connected to the B+ terminal of the Alltrax. Is that the most correct way?

I think previously I had the second solenoid stud having two wires on it - one going to B+ on controller and the other to A2 motor. So my question is does it matter if the two wires are on solenoid stud vs the B+ terminal on controller?

I attached a hand drawn picture. Option 1 is the drawing from Alltrax and option 2 is my question if it could or should not be wired that way

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0D6F4A05-AC27-42BF-AD11-CEF1BFF833BF.jpg (101.0 KB, 0 views)
Conradconrad is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO