lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2021, 06:21 PM   #1
outdorfan
Not Yet Wild

Default Help with identifying my year and model

I recently bought what I was told was a 2005 Columbia Par Cart and the vehicle id seems to indicate that but want to be sure of the actual year and the model.

I have attached a couple pictures so if someone in the know can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to interacting with members as I try to turn this ugly duckling over the next few months.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Havasu Cart Model.jpg (201.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Front View of Cart.jpg (192.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Rear View of Cart.jpg (196.5 KB, 0 views)
outdorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-10-2021, 11:59 AM   #2
outdorfan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Help with identifying my year and model

Hello Again,

In addition to verifying the year and model I am also interested to see if anybody has any suggestions for a rear seat that has the flip back feature to carry cargo as well as the foot and arm rests.

It currently has a basic rear seat attached (see attached picture) with no arm or foot rests but am hoping to buy a flip up model like you see on most 4 seat models.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
outdorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 07:59 AM   #3
Lochlin
Gone Wild

This is a site called "vintagegolfcartparts.com" that has a Columbia vin decoder on it. Find your vin, go to that site and you will be able to determine your cart's year.

Regarding a back seat, none on make specifically for your cart. You can use others on it though, but it will take some modifications to the seat and / or cart. You will have to check the seat dimensions and the dimensions of the back of your cart and buy whatever you can that's close. I have found that Yamaha G1 things tend to mount on Columbias fairly easily as they are similarly sized carts.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:25 PM   #4
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Definitely the Parcar Eagle P4 (now known as the Legacy Eagle). It has a special VIN so will have to check that number later this weekend for you.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:26 PM   #5
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

For the rear seat kit Columbia does have that available but I must warn you it is quite expensive. I usually talk myself out of selling any and encourage you to find an aftermarket one.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar