lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2015, 08:04 PM   #31
97club
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
How far off is the steering wheel? Something is bent. If it wasn't, the steering wheel wouldn't have moved.

I'd say it's at about the 3 o'clock position now. I took mom out today for her to buy and newish precedent and while shopping around I stopped in the dealer where I bought my cart and checked out the suspension on an identical cart. My delta rack definitely doesn't look bent when compared to the dealer cart.

I'm wondering if she bent the inner ball joint or a tie rod end or something. The impact was right at the passenger side headlight corner and barely cracked the headlight trim ring. I'm assuming the passenger side tire took the brunt of the impact since it does extend our further than the body a bit. (22x10x10)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
97club is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #32
waterfall
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: steering wheel suddenly out of alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97club View Post
I'd say it's at about the 3 o'clock position now. I took mom out today for her to buy and newish precedent and while shopping around I stopped in the dealer where I bought my cart and checked out the suspension on an identical cart. My delta rack definitely doesn't look bent when compared to the dealer cart.

I'm wondering if she bent the inner ball joint or a tie rod end or something. The impact was right at the passenger side headlight corner and barely cracked the headlight trim ring. I'm assuming the passenger side tire took the brunt of the impact since it does extend our further than the body a bit. (22x10x10)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 07:51 AM   #33
MariaNike
Not Yet Wild

Default -

So Im thinking I would like to put in a Grant steering wheel or something. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Maybe one you have that you like or think might look good in my car...
MariaNike is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car