lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2021, 06:34 PM   #1
Fxitrghtthefirsttime
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Talking Front spindle to drop axle wobble

I have a 2010 Eagle golf cart. This is my first golf cart ever and I've had it for a little over a month. I replaced the wheels and tires on the cart and when I did I noticed the front drivers side wheel has a lot more play in the spindle to axel attachment than the passenger side. They both wobble but the drivers side is much worse. So I pulled the attachment apart and noticed that the bottom spindle bushing was broken,Just the part of the bushing that acts as a washer. So I tried replacing that with a washer of the same thickness as the top bushing. But there is still more play in that attachment than I would think there should be. Can anyone give me an idea of the amount of movement there is supposed to be here and if none how to fix this issue.
Fxitrghtthefirsttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
dropaxel, lifted, spindle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts