lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2021, 09:38 AM   #11
tcanthonyii
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1995 ParCar throttle Operation questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Support View Post
tcanthonyii
"Dear Diary,
Day 1342, I'm still hanging in there in my bunker with my trusty cart. I've somehow managed to keep it sparking every other couple weeks. I don't know what I would do without her. She is frustrating to say the least, but I'm still kind of having fun with this so called project."

Keep up the updates, and get around to the pictures. There's the standard troubleshooting guides in the 96-2000 manual ( https://evtechnicalservices.com/documents ) but right here on BGW is about the best troubleshooting information you'll find anywhere.

Ha! Thanks. Yea this is the only place with any information on these which is why I try to keep up with any of my troubleshooting etc. as I'm generally pretty good at figuring things out. I just want to help someone figure it out on a search without beating their head against a wall like I've done a few times. Some may be very common knowledge to some but others not so much.
tcanthonyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #12
tcanthonyii
Not Yet Wild

Photo dump

Here we can see it the day I brought it home with me on it, the day it was running with my daughter on it. A side shot with my youngest, the tool I made to remove the clutch, and the engine torn apart on the bench.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 64290531341__0DD7AD98-56B5-49B7-816D-1F70F1AFBA0E (Small).JPEG (101.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4409 (Small).JPG (126.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4559 (Small).JPEG (96.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4588 (Small).JPEG (117.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4656 (Small).JPEG (131.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-14-2021, 09:48 AM   #13
tcanthonyii
Not Yet Wild

photo dump 2

Here we see the old wiring, and new wiring, The hitch and after a nose piece rattle can spray. The hood still has a huge chunk out of it but at least it's not missing half the paint. Next spring I'll check in With Todd Cuchins to see what he has available. The kids want a top for it as well.

List of things to come/wants

1. Better tires. I don't need anything fancy just normal tires. These are dry rotted with flat spots
2. New hood that isn't busted up. I could fix this one but I'd rather not.
3. Roof -- Kids want one for some reason.
4. Folding rear seat. We don't sit people on there much but having the flat bed would be really nice.
5. Paint. Daughter wants it blue so I'll likely paint it with Ford Blue implement paint so it's durable. I'm hard on things.
6. Hook up horns -- I have a used air horn to go on it
7. Lights. Really dont "need" them but I'm sure they would be useful from time to time
8. Fix the seats. All boards are rotten under the fabric on all 4 seat backs/bottoms. I have the plywood off of some really nice pallets.
9. Keep it reliable :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_4685 (Small).JPEG (49.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_4695 (Small).JPEG (90.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_5258 (Small).JPEG (76.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4644.jpg (142.8 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar