lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2019, 09:13 AM   #1
tgpeters1
Not Yet Wild

Default Question: Wheel/tire combos for stock 98' TXT

Hi All,

Fairly new to the site and i've learned a lot from you all already (Almost been a year but i still feel new at least).. I did try to search and saw a couple threads with bit and pieces of this info... So don't torch me, i did attempt the search function..

I'm looking at purchasing some wheels and tires for my 98 Ezgo TXT. The cart is gas, stock leafs but its does have the HD shocks. I do have a rear seat on it as well.

Im looking at these 14" terminator machined wheels and trying to decide what size tire will be best. I do not want to raise my cart and I prefer the more "filled out" wheel well look. I'm between these wheels with the 205/30/14 or a 215/35/14. Based on what i've read it seem like both will fit. However will the 215/35/14 give me the more filled out look I want without too many issues?

Looking to see what experiences others have had with these wheel/tire combos. I was hoping maybe people could share picture of stock height carts with both wheel/tire combos so i could get an idea of what each route would look like.

https://www.golfcarttiresupply.com/1...eels-set-of-4/
tgpeters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-16-2019, 09:42 AM   #2
tgpeters1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Question: Wheel/tire combos for stock 98' TXT

tgpeters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO