lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Post Problem Fixed

Well I got this problem fixed.(For Now)
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...-problems.html

But I ran into another one,

You Know how when you get water on a solenoid and controller and the cart will have hesitation getting up to speed until the water dries? Well I wanted to remove gunk from my solenoid and controller so I sprayed brake and parts cleaner on the solenoids contacts and the controllers contacts, And now my cart will slowly lurch forward if I barely press the pedal and if I floor it it barely moves and just vibrates. I think it does this because I got the solenoid and controller wet from brake and parts cleaner. So I took the Air compressor and sprayed the Brake cleaner off and put my cart on the charger and hopefully it will be dry in the morning and ready to ride.

Could brake and parts cleaner Hurt the Solenoid or Controller in any way?
This is the stuff-http://www.amazon.com/CRC-Brakleen-Brake-Parts-Cleaner/dp/B000LDR9HI

Thanks for the info,

Matt
pjmia96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1999 txt ezgo, electric, ezgo, ezgo txt, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO