lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
Slow Go
Not Yet Wild

Default Upgrade Budget

I am new to this forum and have been checking it out lately. I recently had my atv stolen and a very generous uncle gave me a 1995 ezgo that he was going to work on. He said he got it from my great uncle who said he had it worked on and when he got it back it never worked right. Something with the wiring. Either way I am going to take on the challenge of going through this cart. My question is I am figuring my budget to work on this cart as well as possibly upgrading it to my needs. I want to use it to hunt so I would like it to climb hills and carry a load. Like 100 lbs of corn or so. Either way the cart is a 36 volt all stock, but it is lifted 3" with bigger tires. (not sure what size but mostly just off road knobbies) I am to pick up the cart this weekend so I can confirm everything, but I just wondered what would be the best first move. Should I just fix it to stock to run, or should i try to upgrade the voltage and motor. And with that in mind about what would something like that cost. I don't want to spend the money to go stock if I am not going to like the results. So I figured if I need to buy new parts might as well be the upgraded stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Slow Go is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO