lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts > Golf Cart Parts
Golf Cart Parts Links to other sites, not for parts request. *closed

Old 07-30-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Golf Carts in Mexico

Golf carts in mexico. I believe this site belongs to fellow member "gaston" so I figured I would post it.

Golf carts in Mexico

SGC Saygolfcar , El Zarquito 70 , ZIP. 63732 Sayulita , Banderas Bay , Nayarit , MEXICO
Old 07-30-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Golf Carts in Mexico

Hey gaston,

You guys have some good lookin cart at SGC!!!

Old 07-30-2007, 09:05 AM   #3
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I agree with Ron!!

Do you do rentals to tourists at the beach?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:07 AM   #4
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I had to dump some pics on his forum LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:22 PM   #5
gaston
Gone Wild

Red face Re: Golf Carts in Mexico

gosh! you guys found me!!!... could you believe it if I told you that 4 years ago I didn't know nothing about golf carts?

Thanks for the compliments... I guess it is because I am recalcitrant perfectionist and a cartaholic, that they look nice...

I got to say that saygolfcar exists 10% thanks to some of my Industrial Engineering back up and 90% because of all this golf cart forums though!!!
And I got to give some credit (although they probably don't deserve it) to BU forum. It was the place where all started. Now, buggies(u), gone wild... so we're moving here

Right now I am just doing sales... and I am preparing 5 units for rent the next high season (from December through April around) a little bit modified to climb the really steep hills on Sayulita...
Tungpo1, my forum really sucks... I have to update that forum since I am receiving lots of spam which I'm tired to fight... Then one day doing some hack I lost a bunch of topics and the forum had remaining like that since then... perhaps I am moving the forum to an improved client, something like vBulletin, SimpleMachines or may be I stick with basic phpbb but with a newer super mod version to stop spam... I might need help of the guys on BGW forum probably???
Any recommendation?

Anyway, I am doing the site my self for now, business is good but not enough yet to pay somebody who fill my eye to have a nicer web site among with maintenance, customer support, etc... you know...

Hey, meet me, my wife and kid here

We run also a Jewelry shop, called MyJewelleryShop so I am pretty occupied! (I make some silver jewelry), the story of the jewelry business is loooong and it also has a web site... who knows, may be someday we can see some of your pictures there at the happy customers link
Old 07-31-2007, 02:29 PM   #6
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I know liability would be a huge issue if you sped up the carts. And if you give them too much torque, people will end up flipping them end-over-end. Nonetheless, I'm sure EMP could build your motors to pull just about any hill you have without getting too rambunctious.

Good luck with your business!! I just started a business in the same field, but I'm nearly 1,000 miles away, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:44 AM   #7
floorin04
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO NO NO E-Z-GO! View Post
I know liability would be a huge issue if you sped up the carts. And if you give them too much torque, people will end up flipping them end-over-end. Nonetheless, I'm sure EMP could build your motors to pull just about any hill you have without getting too rambunctious.

Good luck with your business!! I just started a business in the same field, but I'm nearly 1,000 miles away, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

And most of your customers end up in jail
Old 08-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #8
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by floorin04 View Post
And most of your customers end up in jail

Well that happens for you anyway.
I have told you that you aren't saving any money by taking one brake shoe off each side and selling it as a high-cost option.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts > Golf Cart Parts