lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2020, 12:47 PM   #1
Jwade79
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO Street Legal Cart - No power to Ignition

Hello -

I have a street legal cart that recently stopped running. I took out of garage to fill w distilled water and now I get no power to the ignition. I don’t think the water had anything to do with not getting power. I get the full 48v when checking power to batteries. How would I go about checking power with volt meter at the ignition and going down stream when most of the metal area is covered by wiring and/or plastic connectors - can’t find a good spot for the probes. Are there any areas I should check first? I am inexperienced with electrical work, so any feedback would be appreciated!
Jwade79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-06-2020, 06:46 AM   #2
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO Street Legal Cart - No power to Ignition

What model cart is it? the 48v doesn't match the cart in your signature.
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical, ezgo, ignition, street legal
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO