lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
hammertime
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default How much life left in my batteries?

So i just measured both of my carts. my yamaha drive (48V system) is at 49.7 when charged. My ezgo TXT (36V) is at 36.3. I charged it up a couple of weeks ago but havent really used it since. The yamaha has 2008 trojan 1275s and my EZGO has NAPA batteries that I bought in 2009. I just bought the yamaha, the EZGO I have had since 2004. I golf 2X per week and recharge every time with the ezgo from March until October usually. I charge occaisionally over the winter. According to the chart that I found the Yamaha is charging to 75% of full and the EZGO is only about 50%? does that sound right and will I be able to get another season out of both of these? I really dont get the whole battery % thing.
hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: How much life left in my batteries?

I would say they are both getting close but as long as you can get a whole 18 holes in I would let it go.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO