lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
Bulky
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Worked on the cart this weekend....

More updates from my 1992 CC DG - 2003 Carryall 272 combination.... Gave the cart a face lift this weekend....put a new (used) rear body on it. The old fiberglass body was beat up pretty bad. I ended up getting a good deal on a new style body. Much more flexible than the old fiberglass...and the color matches the 272 nose. Now I don't have to paint it. Only drawback was that it was for an electric cart. Nothing a hole saw wont fix....

Here are some pictures of what it looked like when I bought it last year

I snapped a few pics during the latest body swap. The pictures with the cup holders was before the new choke hole was drilled.

New tail lights are coming this week. Just need to install those and put the seats back on. The only problem with putting the new body on is now the seats look shabby. Need to soak them down with some Westley's bleachwhite and do some scrubbing.....
Bulky is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Worked on the cart this weekend....

Wow, big difference...looks good!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #3
redrider808
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

man that looks beefy, where did you get that front end ?
sure makes it look great
redrider808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Bulky
Gone Wild

Club Car

I had picked up a 2003 Carryall 272 that was missing a ton of parts (motor, seats, center of rear & a lot more). I ended up taking the full front suspension and nose and bloted it on to the regular gas cart. It may not be as high tec as a Jakes long travel, but it was cheap and I havent seen another like it. Thanks for the kind words.

B
Old 07-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #5
Roadstercart
Not Yet Wild

Can you tell me if the front suspension looks like this item on ebay item # 320271074418
I bought one of the front kits and would like to know what it was installed on. do you have any photos of the suspension with the hood off. also the project is looking good. thanks for any help.
Roadstercart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
Bulky
Gone Wild

Club Car

That suspension is similar but it is not a lifted suspension. It looks to just be an arm suspension for a regular hight cart. Below are pics of the 272 front end prior to install, and done. You can see in the 3rd pic how much wider the Carryall 272 wheelbase is over a stock cart. The wheels stick out an extra 5" or so over stock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 272-suspension-1.jpg (131.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 272-suspension-2.jpg (130.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 272-suspension-3.jpg (93.8 KB, 15 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides