lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
ovfyr
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 02 club car slow

I have had my 02 48v club car for 2 years. I have had 2 sets of batteries (I did not know how important it was to water them). Thanks mainly to this forum I have been able to diagnose and repair most problems except this one. My cart seems vary in speed ,sometimes it is fine ,sometimes it is slow. I just replaced my batteries and cleaned all connects. wires are in good shape. Since I bought the cart the yellow light comes on after a charge. Yellow light will not remain on and does not blink. It will just stay on for a while and cut off. any suggestions
ovfyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Default Re: 02 club car slow

Welcome to the forum ovfyr...................

If the light comes on for a few seconds and goes off and doesn't come back on till after the next charge, you're ok. All of mine have done that way too and the 02 that I still have does it too. It's ok.
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
ovfyr
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

The light will come on during operation, however if you plug it back in to the charge it will read full charge
ovfyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:06 AM   #4
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

You may have a new battery that has gone bad. Check the voltage on each battery and report it here, before charge and after charge. Yep, it happens.

Once you press the pedal after a charge, the light should not come on untill the batteries need charging and at that point it will glow steady for a few seconds.
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car