lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Silver Eagle
Not Yet Wild

Default 2001 EZGO question.

I had a four prong ignition switch in my cart. So yesterday I switched it out for a two prong switch. Now here's the problem. It has LEDS and regular lights. I put a switch in for the LEDS to work. and it already had a switch for the head lights. Now hears what I don't under stand. I had to cut into the power line coming from the battery to get the lights to come on when I turned on the LEDS.I hooked up the ignition switch but for some reason I have a green wire left over. and everythings works without it. Does anyone know what color wire's go where? Also when I turn on the key the motor starts right up at idle. I'm not sure if this was the same when I bought it last year or not. Now what I want to know it,Can I run it like this. It seems fine .Only when I want to change gears I have to shut off the engine first the turn the key back on after turning the handle. Confused,? I am.
Silver Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides