lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
JPLSALES
Not Yet Wild

Default 1995 Club Car won't move

Hey there. I bought a 1995 Club Car DS real cheap because it wouldn't charge. I traced the no charge issue to a bad OBC. I ended up replacing the charge receptacle as well because it was kind loose and a previous owner bypassed the fuse leading to the obc (probably why the obc got fried). While changing out the obc, one of the terminals on the solenoid cracked, so I replaced that as well. All wired up and ready to go now and it charges, but it won't move. If you hit the gas, it'll move for a brief second and then nothing. Pretty sure I wired it correctly, as I found a wiring chart to make sure. Batteries are brand new, and check out at 51 volts. Any clues on what to look at? What voltage should read across the solenoid terminals when you press the pedal?
JPLSALES is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car