lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Magaracllc
Not Yet Wild

Lightbulb 2007 Star cart

07 Star cart, 48 volt. Brought to local golf cart shop, they kept it for two weeks could not figure out what was wrong. It's not the controller Sepex Curtis 1268, or the batteries according to the shop. Cart does not go and is throwing a code of flash 1-5. Tested motor with 12v battery tire turns. I changed the speed sensor on the motor because that was one of the possible problems with the code flash. Still giving me the same code flash, the tires will jerk sometimes when accelerator is pressed but them throws the code. Anyone have any ideas or have any of the same issues or is familiar with this type of cart. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Magaracllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2019, 02:24 PM   #2
Jhogan68
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2007 Star cart

What speed sensor did you use I think mine needs one it starts off good and in about a month 100 yards it stalls
Jhogan68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Phil_Billy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2007 Star cart

I would pull and inspect motor. sounds like you may have some of the brushes stuck or just worn down to where they do not making good contact with the commutator. good luck.
Phil_Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 09:10 AM   #4
Myshak425

Default 2007 Star cart

It looks very nice... but Im wondering if you could post more detailed images... It appears from the one that you posted that the texturing on the models is.. questionable. Is this just my eyes?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay