lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2007, 08:28 AM   #1
02809bristol
Not Yet Wild

Default Looking for a EZ GO ST Front Cowl

I'm looking to replace my TXT 97' front cowl with a ST one ? Does anyone have a used one? Will it fit?

Also, if I put a JAKE'S 6" lift kit , what type of Springs/ Shocks should I replace the stock ones with? EZ GO H.D. stock springs?
02809bristol is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: Looking for a EZ GO ST Front Cowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02809bristol View Post
I'm looking to replace my TXT 97' front cowl with a ST one ? Does anyone have a used one? Will it fit?

Also, if I put a JAKE'S 6" lift kit , what type of Springs/ Shocks should I replace the stock ones with? EZ GO H.D. stock springs?
It will fit, this is my 97 I did. I see some on ebay every now and then. The used ones get snagged up pretty quick, and they seem to sell pretty close to the cost of new unpainted ones. The price really goes up if you get one that has been painted, the un-painted ones are not to bad (under or around $200). The lights (driving and markers) alone are close to $100 for them, so it won't be cheap to do this.

You may want hd springs in the back if your putting on a back seat and they will make the cart more stable when its lifted. I don't fool with springs/shocks untill after I have lifted a cart and see how it rides, but if you have the money, why not get them and do it all.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO