lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
tjeepinit
Not Yet Wild

Default GI Drive Clutch

Well I have narrowed my driveability problems down to the drive clutch. They can be slide in and out with very little effort at all. Under power there is no resistance. Both carts indicate 1986. I should just sell one of them...why do I need 2? Is there a way to rebuilt the clutch? Or where is the best place to get one...(or I should say two) both my carts I believe need a clutch.

Thanks group I appreciate it!!

Tim
tjeepinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: GI Drive Clutch

Hi Tim, I would talk to Tom at CPP>http://www.cartpartsplus.com/

TheNewGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 AM   #3
tjeepinit
Not Yet Wild

Default 2 GI's For Sale

I guess I just done have the patients let alone the time...Thanks everyone here that has been extremly helpful. I have decided to sell both my carts. Anyone here intrested let me know......craigslist ad reads.....

I have a pair of Yamaha G1 Golf Carts. The first one my kids were driving around the yard up until a week ago. I believe it meeds a pulley clutch and belt. The other one needs a choke cable, battery and the same pulley and belt and a key. It is very possible that the 2 combined could make a good cart and have lots of expensive spare parts or resell. Email and I will send pictures. I may also may be reached anytime by cell phone. 570-637-0597....$1280.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Where are you located?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #5
tjeepinit
Not Yet Wild

Northeast Pennsylvania ....Bradford County 18854
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha