lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2021, 03:43 PM   #1
TW3NTY2
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Model Differences

Hello everyone. I am new to the site as of this week. I have been doing a lot of looking around, but this is my first post. Apologies if it is not in the right place as I searched but did not find what I was looking for.

I have settled on a gas Club Car for when the time comes. The problem I am having is which one, as they all look to be identical from the windshield back. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is my question here.

What are the differences between the Onward (my first choice) the Precedent, and the V4L? What are the differences between all of these models?

I am just looking for something I can cruise the neighborhood in, take the kid to school and the pool on the weekends. Lifted would be nice, and I will probably do a stereo install at some point, but would just like to get a good baseline of what I am looking at.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated! Glad to be on the site, I have already learned a lot from the few days I have been lurking.
TW3NTY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car