lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2023, 01:51 PM   #1
Bakers dozen
Not Yet Wild

Default 2021 L6 pump Go pedal to start engine

just picked up a low hour (34) L6 LWB. It takes a second or two start the engine from a stop.

Battery will get down to 78 percent and if I charge it back to 100 problem doesn't seem to happen.

My question is, is there a stator for.keepong the battery charged, and if so can I read voltage while driving to see if it's sending voltage back to the battery.

battery has a little boil over from previous owner and local cart shop will have replacement in on Monday.

Any information on battery and how.it re charges would be great.

also to note. they installed a sound bar with the only power button on sound bar and no main switch at the battery. so could be a slow drain too killing it
Bakers dozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2023, 05:27 PM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2021 L6 pump Go pedal to start engine

To see if you have a drain, take one of the battery cables off and hook a voltmeter or test light btwn the cable and post on the battery.

To see if it's charging, a voltmeter btwn pos and neg on battery then run in neutral.
StoveBolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO