lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2022, 11:11 AM   #21
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: My point has been proven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanky View Post
My Eco does have an on / off switch and I will be installing the new style reducer in the next week. Will post a photo.
Yes, the 105ah does. My 72ah doesn't but maybe the newer ones do.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-28-2023, 11:10 PM   #22
FL3TCH L1V3S
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
Well said, CP!

Eco Battery is picking up new stocking dealers regularly. Last year the closest one was 130 miles away. Now there are two less than 40 miles away.

I can easily drive there to swap one under warranty and be back on the road the same day. Try that with a fried motor or controller.

I trust what EB says. And I'm one who doesn't trust warranties.
Is this true? I guess I can ask them tomorrow… I have an Eco Battery dealer 5 miles from me… Not where I purchased mine from, but they are a dealer. Currently I’m working with Eco (who have been amazing so far) on a warranty issue. Tracked down a pallet, which they require to ship back, still need to pull the battery, attach it to the pallet, and wait to arrange a pickup… I can start a new thread detailing my experience if anyone is interested. Again, so far so good - although it sure would be easier to just drop by a dealer and swap it out.
FL3TCH L1V3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 03:31 PM   #23
FL3TCH L1V3S
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL3TCH L1V3S View Post
Is this true? I guess I can ask them tomorrow… I have an Eco Battery dealer 5 miles from me… Not where I purchased mine from, but they are a dealer. Currently I’m working with Eco (who have been amazing so far) on a warranty issue. Tracked down a pallet, which they require to ship back, still need to pull the battery, attach it to the pallet, and wait to arrange a pickup… I can start a new thread detailing my experience if anyone is interested. Again, so far so good - although it sure would be easier to just drop by a dealer and swap it out.
Update: The dealer close by is no longer an Eco Battery dealer. Looks like I’ll be going the pallet return route.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:27 PM   #24
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL3TCH L1V3S View Post
Update: The dealer close by is no longer an Eco Battery dealer. Looks like I’ll be going the pallet return route.
Contact Dallas (Dallas@ecobattery.com). He may be able to direct you to another nearby dealer. Or check the website. It isn't always updated with the dealer list however.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:13 PM   #25
FL3TCH L1V3S
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
Contact Dallas (Dallas@ecobattery.com). He may be able to direct you to another nearby dealer. Or check the website. It isn't always updated with the dealer list however.
Thanks! I’ll shoot him a message. I spoke with him on the phone while they were diagnosing the issue with my battery. Everyone has been very helpful up until this return deal. Having to put it on a pallet and be cartless during turnaround is a bummer. We use our cart daily.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car