lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2023, 09:25 PM   #71
Robert72Bronco
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: '99 Club Car DS ECO Battery Installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsehc View Post
I have had the opportunity to install 4 EcoBattery packs in my own and friends carts. EZ GO, Club Car, Yamaha all installs have worked perfectly, some with controller upgrades and some without. Worked so well in fact that I became a dealer for their product. Their customer service and support is great and the product is top notch. I currently have 2 other people who want to do the change based in what they have seen.
Hi Nutsehc, Any of those installations have a year or two on them? I want to see how they are holding up.
Robert72Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2023, 03:02 PM   #72
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert72Bronco View Post
Hey Tom, It looks like it's been a couple years since you installed the ECO Batteries. How are they holding up? I've been thinking about getting a 105AH from them. I'm looking for some feedback on the company and your experience with the batteries.
I'm sorry for being late to this party! It has been a year and a half since I did the install. I have had no problems with anything and remain a please EB owner. I forgot, I did need to dust it off a bit the other day!

There has been no diminishing of range from the first day. I can still squeak 38 miles out of it down to 20%, 40 if I let it go to 17%. This is at average ride speeds of 14 to 18 mph. I only do this when I want to combine 4 or 5 rides without recharging.

Normally I recharge any time I drive 5 miles or more in a day. Every day charging is the best way to go, IMHO.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 12:09 PM   #73
Robert72Bronco
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
I'm sorry for being late to this party! It has been a year and a half since I did the install. I have had no problems with anything and remain a please EB owner. I forgot, I did need to dust it off a bit the other day!

There has been no diminishing of range from the first day. I can still squeak 38 miles out of it down to 20%, 40 if I let it go to 17%. This is at average ride speeds of 14 to 18 mph. I only do this when I want to combine 4 or 5 rides without recharging.

Normally I recharge any time I drive 5 miles or more in a day. Every day charging is the best way to go, IMHO.
Thank you Tom. I'm leaning towards the ECO more now.
Robert72Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car