lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2020, 04:16 PM   #11
shedevil4000
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Trying to register my golf cart as LSV

If you have an ezgo I have an email address that you can get the manufacturer certificate from.

Do you still have an email address for ezgo? I need a manufacturer certificate to register with CA - DMV
shedevil4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2021, 12:41 PM   #12
Retired Bandit
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03psd73 View Post
I was told by Panama City Beach police officer that you did not have to live in Florida to register a golf cart there. I have had a chance to verify this. If you have an ezgo I have an email address that you can get the manufacturer certificate from. If not might be able to call yahama or club car to see if you can get one from them.
Could you post the email that you spoke about?
Retired Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:33 AM   #13
mike_d
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

I can help with this. Send me a PM.
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:44 PM   #14
Gary2
Not Yet Wild

What I learned about Jersey when I thought about going legal was .... The big killer for me was the fact it required a 17 digit Vin like our cars and Trucks do to begin with . Can't be modified in order to make the LSV speed range . The only cart I could find without buying a 10,000 dollar LSV was a Pathway I think it was called. From what I understand they were made for Ford ,Chrysler and GM I the 90s and early 2000's .They had a sticker from the factory that stated it was manufactured to meet Federal Highway safety standards . I did find one but they had none of the original Documentation so I figured with all the teenagers on quads an Motorcycles driving around like they are legal what would the police say to a 68 year old on a golf cart on the back streets of this little old town . So to make a long story short It needed to come from the factory street legal from what I gathered . Typical Jersey being a blue state
Gary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 06:16 AM   #15
mike_d
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2 View Post
What I learned about Jersey when I thought about going legal was .... The big killer for me was the fact it required a 17 digit Vin like our cars and Trucks do to begin with . Can't be modified in order to make the LSV speed range . The only cart I could find without buying a 10,000 dollar LSV was a Pathway I think it was called. From what I understand they were made for Ford ,Chrysler and GM I the 90s and early 2000's .They had a sticker from the factory that stated it was manufactured to meet Federal Highway safety standards . I did find one but they had none of the original Documentation so I figured with all the teenagers on quads an Motorcycles driving around like they are legal what would the police say to a 68 year old on a golf cart on the back streets of this little old town . So to make a long story short It needed to come from the factory street legal from what I gathered . Typical Jersey being a blue state
Send me a PM. I’ve done at least 1 cart in Jersey.
Old 05-24-2023, 11:08 AM   #16
Honch057
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_d View Post
Send me a PM. I’ve done at least 1 cart in Jersey.
Hi Mike, I am also in NJ and would love to pick your brain on this process. Please reach out to me. Thanks
Honch057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:19 PM   #17
mike_d
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honch057 View Post
Hi Mike, I am also in NJ and would love to pick your brain on this process. Please reach out to me. Thanks
Sorry, I have no way to contact you as it does not allow me to send you a PM.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:19 AM   #18
OnlySC
Not Yet Wild

I know this is old, but do you still have that email address? I have been having a hard time getting an MCO from my dealer and EZgo tells me I have to go thru dealer.
dealer sent me a paper typed up that doesnt work.
OnlySC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:06 PM   #19
mike_d
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySC View Post
I know this is old, but do you still have that email address? I have been having a hard time getting an MCO from my dealer and EZgo tells me I have to go thru dealer.
dealer sent me a paper typed up that doesnt work.
Sent you a PM.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!