lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
jasonjaj26
Not Yet Wild

Default madjax a-arm lift squeaking??

i just installed a 6 inch madjax a-arm lift kit in my club car precedent. the front is squeaking real bad... any one have a problem with this or have any solutions for this? It's real hard to tell where it is coming from, when i get off the cart and go to the front and move it around it doesn't do it. but as soon as i sit on it and start driving it happens??
jasonjaj26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: madjax a-arm lift squeaking??

The top has always squeaked on my yamaha drive, where the metal supports bolt into the plastic. I have tried everything and cannot get rid of it.
cre73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
jasonjaj26
Not Yet Wild

I contacted Madjax and a guy there told me to spray white lithium grease on it and that should fix it. i've bought some just haven't had time to put it on yet so we will see...
Old 08-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #4
smackdaddy66
Getting Wild
Club Car

I've installed several of these kits, and the squeak I normally here is the wheel bearings. I always try to re-pack (or at very least, grease) the bearings. I've been able to keep the squeaks at bay this way.
smackdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
jasonjaj26
Not Yet Wild

mine is not wheel bearings although i probably need to repack mine before they start making noise. I only notice mine doing it when i'm at the hunting club, i think it is dust getting on the shocks and steering rod... i can spray the white litium grease on it and it works until the next time i go out there.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts