lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
donnymirage
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2013 Precident Torque Kit Help

I have a 1268 controller with a 7177 motor plus the cables solenoid and harness. I received no instructions with the kit and have some questions Im hoping I can get answered. The conversion harness has a six pin plug for the speed control with 2 wires being utilized in the controller and the third wire Im assuming is ground going elsewhere in the harness to be grounded. I also received a separate speed control harness which has all 3 wires from the speed control going into the controller. Which one should I use. Next question is in regards to the solenoid. The original had a diode across the main terminals. The new one has a diode soldered across the trigger terminals for the solenoid. Do I discard the original that went across the main terminals. I believe this controller has diodes built in. This is my first buggy so its al new to me. Thanks for any help.
donnymirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #2
donnymirage
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2013 Precident Torque Kit Help

OK update with new problem. I hooked everything up and left the bolt on diode off. Runs good but only getting 18 MPH with 23 inch tires. Should get 18 with stock tires.
donnymirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car