lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Top speed for speed code 4, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down South View Post
I'll probably be ordering a new setup from you. I want to upgrade the cables, controller, solenoid and maybe the FR switch.. The current cables are factory, easy to see.
I'll probably go with your 400-500 amp controller. I'll change the motor out on a next step. I have a IQ core that I pulled off my 2008 when I went to Plum Quick.
I don't know which brand or model motor yet but I'm looking to maintain speed but I need torque too.
Also, I'll be needing your 48-12V reducer so I can keep the battery problem that I'm having now form happening again. I'll need the whole deal that I saw on your site, the reducer, fuse block and ground strip.

I'm gonna pull the center batteries in the morning to see the controller. I wanna know what's back there.

Sounds great sir. Just give me a call or email me and we can work it out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #12
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Default Re: Top speed for speed code 4, I guess?

OK, I'll eat the apple one bite at a time.
PM being sent.
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car