lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
Broomberg
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 electric EZGO randomly stops while driving.

Hi everyone.
I have an electric EZGO PDS. The problem that Im having is that when I drive on any terrain the cart will automatically come to a stop and beep. The beeps are about 3 sets of 4. Its very scary because I drive it in the streets and people have almost run into me. Right after it stops beeping and comes to a complete stop all I have to do is put down the pedal and it goes fine. I don't know whats causing this. I dont think its the batteries because its runs for very long periods and is pretty fast. I have a freedom chip which is the only modification.
its all stock with Victory batteries. Should I test the voltage on the batteries? Any suggestions? Thanks
Broomberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2003, beeps, electric, ezgo, low voltage
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO