lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
buggynovice12
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 1987? Gas EZGO rear lift help!

Does anybody know what a rear lift block looks like for this year model? I got the cart and i am putting a new axle and engine in it but i need to lift it before i put the engine and new axle on.

I have already lifted the front and that was fairly easy! All i had to do was flip the front axle and weld the shock brackets upside down. i also flipped the steering linkage and tie rods and everything so that it is well hidden behind the front axle. a lot of fun and really easy way to get 5 inches total of body clearance and about 2 inches of that in axle clearance!

The cart has coils and shocks instead of leafs in the rear end and i and going to make the lift myself. I would like to know if any of y'all have pictures or tips on how to make the block for the coils and how to raise the shocks. I think i could either make a shock bracket extension or just buy a longer shock (i need new shocks anyway). Id like to get about 5 to 6 inches of rear lift.

What are y'alls thoughts on the lift?
buggynovice12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2022, 11:30 PM   #2
normal
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1987? Gas EZGO rear lift help!

I am going to do a 5 or 6 inch lift on an 87 gas as well. I would be interested in seeing some pictures of how you did the front end.
normal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts