lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2016, 10:18 PM   #1
smokey tennis shoe
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default yamaha controller- what is it?

First of all, wht model is this 48 volt cart? A guy brought it to me today, and said he was driving and it just cut out on him.

Batteries are 51 volts. Got 51 volts to key switch, and to 1 big terminal and 1 small terminal on solenoid.

I get no negative on small terminal. If i run a jumper from pack negative to solenoid, i can get it to click but wont run.

I think the controller makes the negative on a yamaha, so that makes me think the controller is bad. I have never seen a controller like this.

Any help? WTF is this thing, and what is wrong with it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-01-26 14.31.05.jpg (121.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-01-26 14.31.15.jpg (124.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-01-26 14.31.48.jpg (127.7 KB, 0 views)
smokey tennis shoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha