lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #21
lot0210
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What's the best way to clean alum.

Moto dose your dad sound anything like Paul Sr. on american chopper because that is all I can see in my head
lot0210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #22
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Cool Re: What's the best way to clean alum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lot0210 View Post
Moto dose your dad sound anything like Paul Sr. on american chopper because that is all I can see in my head
No, but he acts the same way, "Your wrong, thats stupid, your an idiot, your a dumbass, don't do that, I'm all ways right, you bleeping idiot, etc..."
MotoRider420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #23
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRS View Post
The underbelly of my cart needs some shine. It seems very labor intensive to rub it off with a polishing compound. Are there any easier ways to get back some shine and remove stubborn blemishes. Also, any tips for cleaning daimond plate without using my fingers and a rag b/t every little space. Maybe someking of buffing head that can reach all the low spots.
Thanks in advance.
BS
for polishing that diamond plate you could use a polish ball thing. You know, the ball of sponge-finger things you attach to your drill. And it spins, and the fingers spin and clean all the little spaces, yeah. You know, the polisher-spongefinger-ball thingy!!! YEAH!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #24
whitetail436
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

in case anyone reads this in the next couple of days i went to pep boys today and the eagle one etching mag cleaner was buy one get one free until march 1, 2008. unfortunately the one i went to only had one bottle of it so i had to get some other eagle one product.
whitetail436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #25
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Thats pretty sweet!!! Its too bad that I have never seen a pep boys in my life. Only Autozones and O'Reillys

AUTOZONE rules!!!

well, compared to O'Reillys anyway
Old 03-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #26
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

No-no have you got a good cleaner for leather. My truck is starting to look bad.
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #27
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmanmike View Post
No-no have you got a good cleaner for leather. My truck is starting to look bad.
I use Armoural spray for leather... It works great!!! Just make sure to do a test spot first!!!

Oh, you should start a new thread with this question, its worth it!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #28
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoRider420 View Post
I use Armoural spray for leather... It works great!!! Just make sure to do a test spot first!!!

Oh, you should start a new thread with this question, its worth it!!!
Oh, and use a REAL micro-fiber cloth to polish/wipe it up!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #29
carolinasled
Dum Spiro Spero

I use Mequairs PlastX (for side headlight cleaning business) I tell you this cause the other day I tried some on a tool box and it brought out the shine.

Another thing I have tried is Whink "Rust Stain Remover" Dont get this on the paint. It also takes bad water spots out of your windows. Dont use on windshield though.

L8r.
carolinasled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #30
custom works
Not Yet Wild

I have used the Power Ball with a product called Busch Aluminum polish. I have been polishing aluminum motorcycle frames for 8 yrs and this is the best stuff I have ever tried. It is found at truck stops and you can also find it online. Get the Busch Super Aluminum Shine Polish as it is for giving the ultimate shine.

Kevin
custom works is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop