lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
Ziggymon
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Tracker EV 4 x 4 Switch??

Hey all. I'm new to the buggies gone wild forum, so please don't bust my balls too bad for my ignorance. I just purchased a 2021 Tracker EV IS. Not sure it was the best thing for my purpose after running it for a couple days. It DOES run very nice. Smooth, quite, good power, speed and turning radius. But there is one major issue. When going up a steep dirt hill the front wheels tend to spin freely causing loss of steering control. It really does need a 4 x 4 switch to disengage the front wheels when not needed. I would also think this would increase the range. I called the customer help line to see if this was an option, but they just said no and they would advise against unplugging the front motor. Has anyone successfully installed a switch or unplugged the front motor? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
Ziggymon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts