lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2020, 01:27 PM   #1
mallard
Not Yet Wild

Default 1986? columbia parcar wont turn over.

My FIL and I are trying to get an old columbia par car back running. someone wrote 1986 next to the VIN so thats all I have to go on for the year.

all I know about it not working was he thought the key switch was getting hot when it quit running 10+ years ago. It was spinning over in reverse but not forward but now it has quit spinning in both directions.

looking at the wiring diagram two of the big wires were backwards on the switch. we ordered a new switch and no change. I have checked all of the wires and they are hooked up like the wiring diagram shows and all are OHM good. when in forward or reverse the solenoid is clicking and there is 12v at both sides of the solenoid. we also had the starter checked by an alternator shop and they said it looked good. any ideas where to go from here?

thanks for the help!
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar