lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
BornOnFire
Not Yet Wild

Columbia

Default 07 Par Car Diff drain plug?

I was wondering if anyone out there with a Par Car that contains the Dana/Spicer H-12 FNR differential could tell me where I can find the drain plug? I am pretty much assuming that it may one of the low side flange bolts that connect it to the axle but I am just guessing. I DL'ed the Service manual but it depicts a totally different diff than the one I have on my Par Car. I am not kidding. There is no designated drain port on this thing. Just a fill port at the top and that's all! I am either really missing the obvious or there is a dual purpose to one of the axle flange mounting bolts. The question then becomes, which one? Help!

Here's a link to a pic of the Diff.

http://www.dana.com.br/ForadeEstrada.../OPECondSp.pdf

Last edited by BornOnFire; 06-15-2011 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: Attached Link to Diff pic.
BornOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: 07 Par Car Diff drain plug?

The plug on the bottom is the drain plug. It may be a bolt or just a rubber plug inserted. There is no fill spot other than removing the input gear.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #3
BornOnFire
Not Yet Wild

Columbia

Default Re: 07 Par Car Diff drain plug?

Roger that. I'll take a closer look. Indeed, there is a yellow plastic fill cap on the top of the casing. As long as I find the drain plug, I'm good to go! Thanks again for the help John.
BornOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar