lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2023, 04:49 PM   #1
M Callinan
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2015 48v Yamaha brake lights stay on

I replaced the brake light switch under the floor board and the brake light delay seemed to work fine for a couple of months. Now the brake lights stay on again. I am going to replace the brake light timer but I cant locate it. From what I could find it is supposed to be under the center console on the dash. I looked but could not find it. Anyone know of an alternate location?
M Callinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2023, 06:34 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2015 48v Yamaha brake lights stay on

In my G29, the brake light timer is in the battery compartment driver's side but lights on these can be quite variable since most did not come with lights but had them added by a dealer. One of my G29's doesn't have a timer. Brake lights stay on whenever the parking brake is on as long as key is on. They are LED so I really don't care.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 08:00 PM   #3
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2015 48v Yamaha brake lights stay on

As mentioned most of the light kits are aftermarket add-ons. Might be along the light harness near the connection to power, or sometimes near the switch itself - under the floor panel.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha