lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2023, 08:06 PM   #831
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamahauler.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Glad you are feeling better buddy
Thank you my friend.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2023, 08:07 PM   #832
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydhd View Post
A couple of your carts are my favorites
Only a couple ? Thank you my friend.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:23 PM   #833
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Wilson for the incredible body work and Yamahauler for the incredible engineering. This not to say some of your work isn't outstanding also
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:12 AM   #834
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Skills to be jealous of...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 03:11 PM   #835
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
Thanks Dave
Old 03-12-2023, 02:12 PM   #836
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
X2!!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 01:14 PM   #837
rib33024

glad you're feeling better buddy glad you got your cart running again too bad *** carts
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:52 PM   #838
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Thank you all for the nice comments and well wishes Now my "namesake" Smallblock450sl is another neglected toy. Had to totally rebuild the fuel system, and it's been giving me fits and big dollars ! Mercedes enginering my eye ! Rebuilt the Edelbrock 1400 carb no problem, fuel pump won't run, so I ordered a new one along with a new fuel filter and tank strainer/filter. Now I ordered new hoses and fuel accumulator Got it all apart and realized I don't need an accumulator (that's for FI engine fuel systems), it has a fuel pressure regulator in the engine bay. Now for the crappy part.....the fuel tank strainer can't come out because Mercedes did not make the frame hole big enough and alighn with the strainer to come out Even though the tank is drained, I do NOT want to go through the process of "pulling" the tank. It's still pretty cold in the mornings in WA state, so I turn on the heater and work on it , till I'm tired and I stop. I already have the steering "coupler" changed out, had to take the DS exhaust manifold and steering column out to do that job. New exhaust gaskets and spark plugs. New shifter and linkage bushings installed and all the dash lights have been changed out too. The drivers seat bottom cushion was rotten (not foam, but coconut fiber) is done and ready for reinstall. All new weather stripping will be done in summertime.
Old 03-18-2023, 05:50 PM   #839
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
X2!!!
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 05:51 PM   #840
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
glad you're feeling better buddy glad you got your cart running again too bad *** carts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
Thank you all for the nice comments and well wishes Now my "namesake" Smallblock450sl is another neglected toy. Had to totally rebuild the fuel system, and it's been giving me fits and big dollars ! Mercedes enginering my eye ! Rebuilt the Edelbrock 1400 carb no problem, fuel pump won't run, so I ordered a new one along with a new fuel filter and tank strainer/filter. Now I ordered new hoses and fuel accumulator Got it all apart and realized I don't need an accumulator (that's for FI engine fuel systems), it has a fuel pressure regulator in the engine bay. Now for the crappy part.....the fuel tank strainer can't come out because Mercedes did not make the frame hole big enough and alighn with the strainer to come out Even though the tank is drained, I do NOT want to go through the process of "pulling" the tank. It's still pretty cold in the mornings in WA state, so I turn on the heater and work on it , till I'm tired and I stop. I already have the steering "coupler" changed out, had to take the DS exhaust manifold and steering column out to do that job. New exhaust gaskets and spark plugs. New shifter and linkage bushings installed and all the dash lights have been changed out too. The drivers seat bottom cushion was rotten (not foam, but coconut fiber) is done and ready for reinstall. All new weather stripping will be done in summertime.
Glad to hear you're feeling better Dave!
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps